On this blog post, we will teach you the steps to register the Shell Nigeria Trainee programme in 2023 which application portal is currently open. The Shell Nigeria Intership programme portal can be accessed by all qualified and talented students from Nigeria.
The Shell Companies in Nigeria’s Student Industrial Training Programme grants selected students in higher institutions the chance to acquire work experience in its office locations. Nigerian undergraduates are eligible to apply for the Shell Internship programme.
Overview of Shell Nigeria Trainee Programme
• Funded by: Shell Nigeria
• Internship type: Fully funded
• Eligible applicant: Nigerian students
• Host country: Nigeria
• Scholarship closes: No specific deadline
Shell Nigeria Trainee Programme Financial Benefits The Shell Nigeria Student Industrial Training and Internship programme is a paid Internship programme that’s loaded with perks. All interns or students selected for this Internship will benefited from the financial benefits and other perks.
The Experience Interns or Students Will Acquire?
• They will be able to put concepts and theories and into practice.
• They will be able to build work related skills needed for the business environment via constructive feedback and supervision.
• They will acquire additional skills like ethics, communication, HSSE, leadership, and teamwork.
• They will build valuable networks and contacts for professional development.
Shell Nigeria Trainee Programme Requirements In applying for a scholarship or an internship programme, meeting the eligibility criteria is like a key that opens. Which means, it’s very important that one’s meet the eligibility criteria for embarking on the application.
Below are the Eligibility Criteria for the Shell Nigeria Trainee Programme:
• The prospective applicants must be Nigerian students.
• The prospective applicants must be enrolled full‐time in undergraduate programmes at universities or polytechnic in Nigeria.
• The prospective applicants taking degree in Finance, Engineering, Geoscience, Information Technology, Arts, Sciences, and Commercial.
• The prospective applicants must have their schools authorization and approval for the Industrial Training
Steps to Apply For Shell Nigeria Trainee Programme?
Before you apply for this Internship programme, ensure you have a personal and valid email address. If you meet the eligibility criteria, kindly apply through [email protected]
Email subject should be in this format: 2022 Shell Nigeria SIWES Application (Course of study).
The email content must entertain the following:
° Your name
° The certificate of your university or institution of higher learning
° Your Matriculation number or student ID number Course of study
° Needed period or duration for internship
° Your contact details (phone number, address, and email)
° A scanned copy of official form or letter from higher institution
° Your current cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) or Grade Point Average (GPA)
Conclusion If you meet the eligibility criteria of the Internship programme, you’re a step ahead. Just make sure you check your email from time to time for update on the Internship and most especially if you make the final list.