The Bond University HDR Scholarship Program is not just a fully funded scholarship program, it is one of the best scholarship programs you can find around the world. With this scholarship, your tuition and other expenses related to your study are covered. The scholarship is open to students applying for Ph.D. degree programs.
The University is an Australian university. It’s one of the earliest private universities in the country and is situated in Queensland. Bond is one of the reasons International students desire to study in Australia; it offers them fully funded scholarships and provides them with a conducive environment to learn.
About Bond University HDR Scholarship Program 2023-2024
Host Institution: Bond University
Host Country: Australia
• Eligible Program: Masters and PhD
• Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
• Eligible Student: International Students
• Scholarship Closes: March 31, 2023
• Scholarship Duration: 4 Years
The University HDR Scholarship Program Benefits
• Full tuition
• Successful applicants will be offered a living stipend.
• Successful applicants will be offered RTP allowances.
Bond University Scholarship Program Academic Fields of Study
• Health Sciences and Medicine
• Bond Business School
• Society and Design
Eligibility Requirements for the University HDR Scholarship Program
• Domestic and International students can apply for this scholarship program.
• Applicants must possess a genuine Letter of Offer for enrolment in an HDR program, offered by Bond University
• Applicants must meet Scholarship, Visa, and English Language criteria.
Bond University HDR Scholarship Program Application Method
To apply for the University HDR scholarship program, you need to open the below link:
If you are not capable to pay your full tuition and you desire to study at Bond University, we encourage you to apply for this scholarship program before the application deadline.