If you’re looking for a full Master’s or PhD degree scholarship award, Deakin University is inviting you to participate in its ongoing full scholarship programme. The university has said it would shortlist 400 applicants for its fully funded Master’s and PhD scholarship awards.
The available programmes for the scholarship award have their different durations. The Master’s degree is 2-year while the Doctoral degree is just 4-year. This is a great opportunity for every student who desires to make difference in their various fields and careers.
About Deakin University scholarship
• Scholarship closes: December 31, 2022
• Host country: Australia
• Host institution: Deakin University
• Degree levels: Bachelor’s, Master’s, PhD, Undergraduate, Postgraduate
• Award Type: Full Scholarships
• The Deakin University full scholarship award covers all educational expenses.
• The Deakin University full schortlisted award offers an annual living allowance worth AUD$28,092 for close to 2-year for a Masters’s degree and up close to 4-year for Doctorate Degree.
• The shortlisted students will pursue their respective degree without paying tuition fees.
• The Deakin University offers recipients health insurance.
• The Deakin University grants travel allowance airfare.
For Graduate Certificate and Graduate Diplomas, applicants need either of the below:
• 3-year undergraduate degree or equivalent from a known university or other educational institutions
• Equivalent qualifications via examination or relevant professional or industrial experience.
For Master’s by coursework
• The applicants must have completed at least a 3-year undergraduate degree, or equivalent degree from a known university or other educational institutions.
Masters’s in research
• The applicants must have Bachelor’s degrees with honours (second class or more than) from reputable tertiary institutions in appropriate disciplines for which Deakin can offer the required supervisory expertise.
Doctoral programmes/higher degrees in research
• The applicants must possess Bachelor’s degrees with honours (second class or more than) or Master’s degrees by research from reputable tertiary institutions in appropriate disciplines for which Deakin can offer the required supervisory expertise.
• First step: File an academic CV- oxford format (Maximum 3 Pages).
• Second step: File a Cover Letter (Maximum 1-2 Page).
• Third step: File a Research Proposal.
• Fourth step: If you want to apply for some scholarship awards for M.Sc and PhD, reach out to professors in international universities.
The Master’s and Doctoral degrees have different eligibility requirements, and they can’t be substituted. If you’re applying for the former, ensure you provide all the necessary documents for it. The same thing goes to the latter.
SEE OTHER SCHOLARSHIPS: