Would you like to pursue a university education in Australia? Fortunately, there’s good news. The Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology is pleased to announce that applications for the MACC Scholarship are now open.
Scholarships, their value, their eligibility, and how to apply will all be covered in this article.
The MACC Scholarship is offered for an Undergraduate degree. This scholarship is provided by RMIT University.
It is a public research university in Melbourne, Australia, called the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT).
However, to respond to the emergence of the industrial revolution in Australia in 1887, Francis Ormond founded RMIT as a night school contribution class.
A private college for over a century, it became a public university in 1992 after combining with the Phillip Institute of Technology (PIT).
Nevertheless, it is Australia’s largest dual-sector educational institution, with around 95,000 students enrolled in higher and vocational education.
As a result, it is one of the wealthiest universities in Australia, with annual revenue in excess of $1.5 billion.
Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) rates it as a five-star institution, and the QS World University Rankings place it 15th overall for art and design courses, making it the best art and design university in Australia and Oceania.
The historic City campus of RMIT is the university’s first and largest campus, located in the heart of Melbourne.
Founded in 1887 as the Working Men’s College of Melbourne, the City campus is notable for its contemporary and well-preserved Victorian era and interwar period buildings.
Furthermore, as of 2016, the campus had grown to 87 structures from its original building on Bowen Street and La Trobe Street.
Campus borders are not fortified by barriers. This means that its structures are integrated into the city’s urban fabric.
In all, there are roughly 720,000 square meters (7.800,000 square feet) of buildings in just six city blocks. Unevenly, it is surrounded by La Trobe Street to the south, Elizabeth and Swanston streets to the south-east, Franklin Street to the north-east, Lygon Street to the north-west, and Russell Street to the south-west (linked by Franklin Street).
The university’s campus is situated between the Hoddle Grid’s northern edge and the Queen Victoria Market’s south-west. In some circles, the neighborhood is referred to as the “RMIT quarter.”
The QS World University says This year’s QS World University Rankings ranked RMIT as the best art and design school in Australia and Oceania, placing it 15th in the world overall.
The 2016–17 QS Top 50 under 50 indices place RMIT 16th globally and 3rd in Australia among universities under the age of 50. RMIT was ranked 93rd out of 100 universities under the age of 50 by the Times Higher Education rankings.
Also, in terms of research, employability, teaching, facilities, internationalization, innovation, engagement, and specialty, RMIT is regarded as a five-star institution in these categories.
Worth of the MACC Scholarship
- The MACC Scholarship 2022 recipients will receive a single payment of AUD$10,000 for their tuition fees.
Eligibility for the MACC Scholarship
- The applicants for MACC Scholarship 2022 should be citizens of Malaysia.
- The candidates for MACC Scholarship should fulfill the academic and English language necessities for entry into their nominated programs.
- The applicants for MACC Scholarship are anticipated to start their RMIT program in 2022.
- The candidates for MACC Scholarship will not obtain any other scholarship supported by Australian or foreign organizations.
- The applicants for MACC Scholarship 2022 should have an offer from RMIT University for the program they have practiced for.
- The candidates for MACC Scholarship are probable to have excellent academic results.
How to Apply for the MACC Scholarship
- Obtain an offer letter by.
- Visit the MACC website to find out how to apply and submit your scholarship application.
- You must submit your application and all appropriate supporting documents by the scholarship closing date registered below.
Application Deadline for the MACC Scholarship
The application deadline for this scholarship is April 30, 2022.