The Oxford Pershing Square full postgraduate scholarships for 2023/2024 academic session is for exceptional international students who want to pursue post-graduate degree in the United Kingdom.
Pershing Square Foundation supports outstanding foreign students with its full scholarships on 1+1 MBA, it covers Master’s degree and the MBA session. The shortlisted candidates will be chanced to participate in conferences and events throughout the session.
About Scholarship Award
• Funded by: Pershing Square Foundation
• Host university: University of Oxford
• Programme level: Postgraduate
• No. of Scholarship: Six (6)
• Eligible nationality: All nationalities
• Scholarship deadline: January 4, 2023
Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship Eligibility Requirements
• Applicants must have a good GMAT or GRE score. They must also have good academic records and outstanding awards.
• Applicants must demonstrate outstanding leadership potentials.
• Applicants must possess strong personal character, integrity and commitment.
• Applicants must have it in mind to focus on addressing world-scale social issues in their career, wether in an existing organisation or via development of a new enterprise.
• Applicants must possess the ability to think how to acquire scalable and sustainable solutions to the issues.
• Applicants must possess a vision on how the oxford 1+1 MBA will allow them to meet their objectives.
Scholarship Programme Perks
• The selected applicants will be offered a living grant that’s worth £15,609 in both academic sessions.
Scholarship Application Process
You’re to make the submission of a complete application for courses, and upload your scholarship essay in the ‘Funding’ section of the 1+1 MBA programme application before the scholarship deadline.
You’re to answer the below questions in less than 500 words:
• How do you intend to change the world and what does this tell us about you as a person?
The scholarship award is competitive and it’s only six (6) students that will be selected. We want to advise you to take your time to apply for the scholarship programme. Meaning, fill all the space provided and upload the necessary documents.
SEE OTHER SCHOLARSHIPS: