The Asian Institute of Technology in Thailand is accepting applications for its fully funded Master’s and Ph.D. degrees scholarship. The University will grant approximately 15 qualified international students its scholarship awards.
Founded in 1959, AIT in Khlong Luang, Thailand is a globally recognized private university, and one of the universities in Thailand that offer international students fully funded scholarships every year.
Benefits of Asian Institute of Technology Scholarship
The AIT scholarship award grants students with excellent academic records the opportunity to study in the university. This award gives succour to students who want to study at AIT as it covers almost all the student’ expenses. Some portions of the students’ tuition fees will be paid while the students will be allowed to pay the remaining themselves. This AIT award is granted once before enrollment and can’t be changed throughout the programme.
AIT Scholarship Summary
• Scholarship closes: February 28, 2023
• Host country: Thailand
• Scholarship sponsor: Asian Institute Of Technology
• Programme level: Masters, PhD, Postgraduate
• Scholarship type: Fully funded
AIT Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
• Accessible to all international students.
• International students who meet AIT’s English proficiency requirement can apply.
• Applicants who possess four‐year Bachelor’s degrees from recognized universities are eligible to apply.
• Applicants who possess Master’s degrees from recognized universities are eligible to apply.
Majors For AIT Scholarship
• Engineering of Industrial Systems
• Management School
• Technologies of Information and Communication
• Climate Change, Energy, and the Environment
• Development and Sustainability Department
Agriculture, Food, and Bio-Resources Department
Engineering and Technology School
• School of Environment, Resources, and Development
• Civil and Infrastructure Engineering Department
Application Process For AIT Scholarship
There’s no physical application for this scholarship, all the processes are carried out online. Click on the below link to begin your application.
February 28 is some months away, which means, you still have more time to gather all the documents you will need to apply for this scholarship programme. However, do not wait till the last day before you submit your application. We wish you best of luck.