The Cape Breton University, Canada is about to open the application portal for its long awaited full scholarships for 2023. All interested applicants are advised to get ready with all the documents they think the university may require if the portal is opened. The university grants over 15 academic programmes, and 50 areas of study, as well as undergraduate and graduate programmes.
Cape Breton University receives $2.6 million from donors, and it’s this money he distributed to selected students as scholarships and bursaries every year. Applicants entering directly from high school or through articulation agreement partners are allowed for entrance scholarships based on their academic records and grades.
About Cape Breton University
The Cape Breton University was founded in 1951 in Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada. It’s a public university that’s internationally recognized for passing quality knowledge to its students.
• The award’s worth is determined by the number of credits qualified students are registered in during the semester the award is received.
• The award will be applied directly to qualify students’ accounts in the next Fall or Winter semester, inasmuch as the students are registered in a minimum of 9 credits in the semester they receive the award.
• The qualified students registered in 15 credits will be offered $500. While qualified students registered in 12 credits will be offered $400. And qualified students registered in 9 credits will be offered $300.
• Note that Academic In-Course Scholarships are not granted during the Spring/Summer semester or for courses observed during the Spring/Summer semester (Students registered in the Bachelor’s of Science Nursing in terms 5 and 8 are executed).
• At the end of each Fall and Winter semester, for you to be qualified, you must not be in receipt of a renewable scholarship and must complete at least 9 credits with an overall average of at least 80% during a Fall or Winter semester.
• Applicants registered in the Bachelor’s of Education and Master of Business are eligible to apply.
• Administration programmes are not qualified for these scholarships.
• Applicants that registered with the Jennifer Keeping Centre can contact email@example.com for more information on eligibility
• Scholarship ends: December 31, 2022
• Study country: Canada
• Study country: Cape Breton University
• Programmes: Bachelor’s, Master’s, PhD, Undergraduate, Postgraduate
• Scholarship type: Full Scholarships
• It’s offered to students who want to enter the university but are financially strong and need financial assistance to continue their studies, will be considered for this award.
• The application portal will be opened by January and closed in March this year.
• Interested applicants must also submit official income tax documentation for themselves and parent(s)/guardian(s) for consideration.
• These bursaries are awarded upon enrolment in September.
How to apply
The below link is the only official link through which you can apply for the scholarship awards.
While waiting for the application portal to open, prepare all the documents the scholarship may require. We wish you all the best.