Central European University Scholarships program for 2023 Details:
• Host Country: Austria
• Sponsor: Central Europe University
• Courses: All courses offered in the University
• Program: Bachelor, Masters, PhD, Undergraduate, Postgraduate
• Scholarship: Partially funded. Fully-funded
The Central European University International Scholarship is one of the best scholarship programs. The University offers partially and fully-funded scholarships to both national and international students applying for undergraduate, masters and PhD degree programs.
The Central European University scholarship program is granted on the basis of academic merit and financial need, CEU scholarships and tuition awards are available for most of the programs. Candidates are to check their future program’s website before starting their application. Also, candidates are to apply by the financial aid application deadline and fill out the Funding section of the Online Application Form so as to be considered for the financial aid. Doctoral level candidates who have applied before the deadline will automatically considered for the CEU Doctoral Scholarship.
Central European University (CEU) was established in 1991 and it is a private research university accredited in Austria, United States and Hungary with campuses in Budapest and Vienna. The university is composed of 13 academic departments and 17 research centers, in addition to the School of Public Policy and the Doctoral School of Political Science, Public Policy, and International Relations. The university is popular for its strength in the social sciences and humanities, low student-faculty ratio, and international student body.
CEU Scholarship Benefits:
The scholarships benefits varies per scholarship type. Kindly find below the different kind of scholarships that are awarded to the recipients of Central European University Scholarship.
• Close to 100% tuition waiver, 1,000 EUR/month, Health Insurance
• Close to 100% tuition waiver, 750 EUR/month, Health Insurance
• Close to 100% tuition waiver, 500 EUR/month, Health Insurance
• Close to 100% tuition waiver, 300 EUR/month, Health Insurance
• Waiver for full tuition, 1,350 EUR/month, (ECBS PhD programs), 1,300 EUR (All other PhD programs), Health Insurance
• Close to 100% tuition waiver, Health Insurance
• Presidential Scholar Award: This Award covers part of the recipient’s tuition fee for four years of Bachelor studies as analysed below:
Year 1: €500
Year 2: €1,000
Year 3: €1,500
Year 4: €2,000
• Kaffeehaus Fellowships: Award is up to €7,000 each year to 3-6 distinctive students who are citizens of Austria with demonstrated financial need and outstanding academic credentials
• CEU Scholarships for Refugees: This scholarship covers tuition fees for the four years of bachelor’s degree studies (€7,000/academic year). Also, it includes a monthly stipend of €1,000, part of which must be used toward recipient’s accommodation expenses
• CEU Alumni Scholarship: The scholarship value is €3,000/academic year, paid in monthly installments of €300 during the first year of studies. This scholarship can be used to supplement other financial aid provided by CEU
• External financial support and scholarship opportunities: The benefits vary per scholarship
• (Partial) Program Scholarships: This is a merit-based, need-sensitive scholarship, which may fund up to 100% of the tuition fee (up to €7,000 per academic year)
CEU Scholarship Eligibility:
• Applicants for Bachelor degree must have a high school diploma
• Applicants for Doctoral degree must have a master’s degree
• Applicants for Master’s degree program must have a bachelor’s degree
• Deadline: August 15, 2022