The Beijing Institute of Technology in China is the host of the ongoing Chinese Government Scholarship award. The full scholarship award for the 2023/2024 academic session is open to all international students who desire to study in China. The programmes applicants available for applicants are Master’s and PhD degrees. Applicants do not need to participate in the IELTS test. However, applicants can apply with the English Proficiency Certificate.
Applicants can apply for their preferred field of studies. The scholarship award covers all the expenses related to the programme.
Beijing Institute of Technology (1940) is one of the best universities in China. Most of BIT’s students are from France, Russia, Poland, South Korea, Pakistan, Germany, France, Kazakhstan, Indonesia, and Thailand. This is a great chance for you to pursue their degrees in China for free.
About Award at Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship
• Host University: Beijing Institute of Technology
• Programme level: Master’s, PhD
• Scholarship award type: Full scholarship
• Eligible student: International students
• Host country: China
• Application deadline: April 15, 2023
Scholarship Award at Beijing Institute of Technology Benefits
• The application is free
• Scholarship recipients will access a full tuition fee
• Scholarship recipients will be granted a free accommodation on or off-campus; it depends on where is available
• Scholarship recipients will be offered a comprehensive medical insurance and protection Scheme
• Master’s degree students will be granted a monthly living allowance worth CNY 3,000 (USD 485)
• Ph.D degree students will be granted a monthly living allowance worth CNY 3,500 (USD 565)
Duration of Degree
• Master’s Degree: 2 to 3 academic year
• Doctoral Degree: 3 to 4 academic year
• The applicants must not be Chinese citizens
• The applicants must have a good health
• Students applying for Master’s programmes should be under the age of 35 and possess a Bachelor’s Degree.
• Students applying for Ph.D. programmes should be under the age of 40 and possess a Master’s Degree.
• CSC Application Form
• Proof of Highest Degree Certificate (It should be in English) for Graduates/Certificate of schooling for Registered students
• Proof of transcripts of the Highest degree
• A Personal Statement
• Two recommendation Letters
• A valid passport
• A physical examination record
• English Proficiency Test or Certificate
Open the below link to begin your application.
If you talk about Technology, China leads and other countries follow. This is a great opportunity for you to study in one of the best countries in the whole world. The scholarship is granted on merit; so, make sure you apply for it with your best data.