Are you an international student? Apply for full scholarship awards at University of Tasmania for outstanding International students who to pursue their Master’s degree in Maritime Engineering at University of Tasmania. The application deadline is December 31, 2022.
Scholarship Programme Overview
• Study university: University Of Tasmania
• Study country: Australia
• Programme level: Master’s, Postgraduate
• Scholarship type: Full scholarship
• Application deadline: 31 December 2022
University of Tasmania Scholarship Programme Perks
• Undergraduate degree: Successful candidates will be offered a one-payment of $4,000 in each semester (totalling $8,000). It’ll be paid directly into the candidate’s Australian bank account immediately after the census date each semester. The $8,000 is to be spent on education.
• Postgraduate degree: Successful applicants will be offered a one-payment of $4,000. It’ll be paid into their Australian bank accounts to sort educational expenses.
• International female students who apply to pursue Bachelor of Maritime Engineering (Specialisation) (Honours) (24V1) for 2021, majoring in Ocean Engineering, Naval Architecture or Marine and Offshore Engineering on the Launceston campus can apply for the scholarship awards. However, they must meet the scholarship eligibility criteria.
• Interested applicants who want to apply with advanced standing can’t apply for scholarship awards.
• For successful candidates to retain the scholarship award, candidates must remain enrolled full-time (100%) in the approved course of study and acquire a minimum Pass (4.0/7.0) result in each unit for the period they are in receipt of the scholarship award.
• International female students who are qualified to begin the Master’s of Engineering (Maritime Design) (27B1) on the Launceston campus are eligible to apply.
• 1 or 2 semesters
The duration of the scholarship programme is 1 to 2 semesters.