ITC Excellence Scholarship Programme is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship programme at the University of Twente.
The University of Twente Netherlands was established in the year 1961 as a public technical university located in Enschede, Netherlands. it is ranked top 200 universities in the world.
Benefits of ITC Excellence Scholarship Programme
As this is a partial scholarship, admitted applicants must be able to show that additional funding is available to complement the funding through this scholarship (i.e. covering all remaining fees and costs before the payment deadline).
Requirements for ITC Excellence Scholarship Programme Qualification
- The ITC Excellence Scholarship Programme is available for excellent students applying for the ITC Master’s degree programme Geo-information Science and Earth Observation.
- Application for the ITC Excellence Scholarship programme is a procedure separate from the application for course entry at the University of Twente. Before applying for the ITC Excellence Scholarship Programme you first should apply for the ITC Master’s Geo-information Science and Earth Observation through our online application system to become academically accepted.
- Residing in and being a national of a country listed on the OECD approved List of Recipients of Official Development Assistance (see below)
- Having completed the Bachelor’s degree from a well-acknowledged university outside the Netherlands
- Academic performance among the top 10%
- English: IELTS 6.5
- Relevant background for the intended field of study
- Not eligible for support under the Dutch system of study grants and loans.
How to Apply
First, you must have applied for the ITC Master’s Geo-information Science and Earth Observation through the online application system and have received an academic acceptance letter.
If subsequently, you are interested to apply to the ITC Excellence Scholarship Programme, you will have to send the completed application form. Click on the Apply button below. This will lead you to the form.
For more details, visit the University of Twente website.