Applications for the ITC Excellence Scholarship Program ongoing 2022 scholarship program at the University of Twente are now open.
Enschede, the Netherlands, is home to the Institution of Twente Netherlands, a public technical university founded in 1961. It is one of the world’s best-known universities, with a place in the top 200.
READ ALSO: ACEN Student Scholarships at Flinders University in Australia
Benefits of ITC Excellence Scholarship Program
Admitted students must be able to demonstrate that they have additional financial resources in place to supplement the funds provided by this award (i.e. covering all remaining fees and costs before the payment deadline).
Requirements for ITC Excellence Scholarship Programme Qualification
- Applicants to the ITC Master’s degree program in Geo-information Science and Earth Observation are eligible for the ITC Excellence Scholarship Program.
- In order to apply for the ITC Excellence Scholarship, you must first apply to the University of Twente. First, you should use our online application system to apply to the ITC Master of Geo-information Science and Earth Observation before applying to the ITC Excellence Scholarship Program for admission.
- Living in and being a national of a country that has been approved by the OECD as a recipient of ODA (see below)
- An internationally recognized university with a bachelor’s degree outside of the Netherlands.
- The best ten percent of students in the country in terms of academic achievement
- IELTS 6.5 in English
- Information pertinent to the intended course of study
- Not eligible for financial aid from the Dutch government’s system of grants and loans for students.
How to Apply
Applicants must have submitted an online application and received an academic acceptance letter before being considered for admission to the ITC Master’s degree program in Geo-information Science and Earth Observation.
To apply for the ITC Excellence Scholarship Program, you will need to submit a completed application form. Then press the Apply button on the right. The form is located here.
For more details, visit the University of Twente website.