International students who meet the qualifications of the 2022 Jameel Scholarships at Cardiff University are encouraged to apply.
Scholarships are available to international students for the academic year 2022/2023 at a number of different levels.
The scholarship is completely paid for by Cardiff University, ensuring that the successful candidates have all the money they need to pursue their studies.
Jameel Scholarship candidates must meet the following requirements in considered:
- To be eligible, applicants must be an international student with a strong academic record.
- Masters scholarship candidates must hold a relevant bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- A master’s degree from a recognized university is required to apply for a PhD scholarship.
- Be able to conduct thorough research with ease.
- Full UK tuition fees.
- A £15,896 annual stipend
- A £1,000 allowance towards research costs for master’s students and a £2,500 allowance for PhD candidates.
Those interested in applying for the Jameel Scholarships at Cardiff University must submit an online application to the university on or before the deadline.
Be aware that you must submit a Jameel Scholarship Application in addition to your university-specific application to be considered for the scholarships.
Application Deadline: 13th June 2022