Join the applicants who are currently applying for the ongoing King Abdulaziz fully funded scholarships for the 2022-23 academic year. King Abdulaziz University offers more than 50 diploma courses, 1,500 Bachelor’s, 140 Master’s, and 50 Ph.D. Courses. The university also offers Bachelor’s, Masters, and PhD. degree programmes. The scholarship award covers all the educational expenses throughout the period of the programme.
The University has variety of academic fields like Engineering, Sciences, Humanities, Arts, Information Technology, Business administration, Sciences and Computer Engineering. The King Abdulaziz Scholarship award is accessible to both female and female students.
King Abdulaziz Scholarship Details
• Application Deadline: December 31, 2022
• Study country: Saudi Arabia
• Scholarship sponsor: King Abdulaziz University
• Programmes: Bachelor, Masters, PhD , Undergraduate, Postgraduate
• Scholarship type: Fully funded
Benefits of King Abdulaziz
• KAU offers scholarship recipients a monthly stipend.
• KAU offers scholarship recipients preparation allowance when they are coming for the first time
• KAU offers scholarship recipients health care service.
• KAU offers scholarship recipients facilities and accommodation.
• KAU offers scholarship recipients subsidized meals.
• KAU PhD scholarship recipients thesis printing allowance worth Sr 4,000.
• KAU offers Master’s scholarship recipients thesis printing allowance worth Sr 3.000.
• KAU offers scholarship recipients shipping books allowance worth Sr 2,700 .
• KAU offers scholarship recipients a two-way airfare ticket every year.
• The applicants must possess a good conduct.
• The applicants must have acquired a secondary school graduation certificate or equivalent from within KSA or abroad.
• The applicant’s secondary school graduation certificate must have been gotten over 3 years.
• The applicants must not be less than 17 years, and must not be more 25 years for the undergraduate level.
• The female applicants must be accompanied by a relative who is within the prohibited degrees with a regular resident.
• The applicants must be eligible for admission eligibility criteria
• The applicants must get their Curriculum Vitae (CV) ready.
• The Statement of Purpose should be written in English language for all programmes unless in Islamic Studies and Arabic Language.
• Copy of the graduation certificate (endorsed by the Saudi Embassy).
• Copy of transcript (endorsed by the Saudi Embassy).
• His former two professors should submit Recommendation Letters.
• Copy of a valid passport, at least one year.
Master’s and PhD Degrees Eligibility Criteria
• The applicants must not be over 30 years for Master, and must not be over 35 Years for PhD.
• The applicants must acquire a recognized qualification in his or her own country with a minimum grade (excellent) should their final degree classifications were awarded in an estimate.
• English Language Test Score Certificate.
• Two previous faculty members must give applicants two recommendation letters
• The applicants should have been expelled by any Saudi schools.
If you were once expelled by any institutions in Saudi Arabia, this scholarship award is not for you. The scholarship accepts applications from applicants who do not have any criminal records with any institutions in the country and government.