The Liverpool John Moores University is a University in the United Kingdom that offers international students partial scholarship award. Its 2023/2024 academic session postgraduate scholarships are for exceptional foreign students with excellent academic results.
The scholarship awards come in tuition fee reductions and students will also be awarded other perks.
The scholarship awards are competitive and are limited. That’s, it’s only a few applicants
Liverpool John Moores University was founded 199 years ago. LJMU is one of the oldest public research universities in England and the whole world. The origin of the university can be traced to the Liverpool Mechanics’ School of Arts.
Details of Liverpool John Moores University Scholarship Programme
• Funded by: Liverpool John Moores University, United Kingdom
• Scholarship type: Partial award
• Programme level: Postgraduates
• Qualified student: International students
• University: Liverpool John Moores University, United Kingdom
• Scholarship closes: January 2023
LJMU Scholarship Eligibility Requirements
For you to be qualified to apply for the Liverpool John Moores University partially funded Postgraduate Scholarships, you need to fulfill the following requirements:
• You must be an international student.
• You must be funding your education.
• You must enrol in full-time programme at LJMU.
• You must have an offer of study and have surely accepted your place before you can apply for the scholarship awards.
• You must hold an evidence of English Language proficiency.
• You must be financially capable to fund other associated to your studies.
LJMU Scholarships Application Process
How To Apply?
After meeting the requirements of the scholarship awards, make sure you participate in the online application. The awards will be offered to students who have met the eligibility criteria and upload all the necessary documents.
LJMU doesn’t reward applicants that don’t meet the requirements its scholarship awards. The awards are awarded based on merit and each applicant will be assessed based on their academic grades.
SEE OTHER SCHOLARSHIPS: