The Cranfield University and the Overseas Federation of Automobiles are jointly offering full Motorsport Engineering Scholarships to qualified and interested foreign students.
The scholarship is open to all international students at Cranfield University pursuing an Master’s degree in Advanced Motorsport Engineering. Prospective applicants from the EU and other nations and UK citizens can also apply for the scholarship award.
The prospective applicants must meet all the scholarship requirements.
The Cranfield University (1946) is a public research university that specializes in engineering, science, design, management and technology.
About Motorsport Engineering Scholarship Award
• Application deadline: February 15, 2023
• Host country: United Kingdom
• Host university: Cranfield University
• Programme: Master’s degree
• Award type: Full Scholarships
The shortlisted candidates for the scholarship award will benefit the following:
• The scholarship award covers a full tuition fee.
• The scholarship award covers a one roundtrip economy flight from the country of residence to the UK.
• The recipients of the scholarship award will be granted a stipend quarterly for accommodation and personal living expenses in the United Kingdom.
• International students and United Kingdom nationals can apply for the scholarship award.
• Prospective applicants are eligible to apply for Master’s in Advanced Motorsport Engineering at the university.
• Prospective applicants must meet all the scholarship eligibility requirements.
• Prospective candidates must support the FIA and Cranfield University as student ambassadors.
• Curriculum Vitae
• Work experience
The prospective candidates must fulfill the entry requirements for the Advanced Motorsport Engineering Master’s.
The prospective candidates are required to present the scores of the below English language proficiency tests:
IELTS – 6.5
While you’re applying for the scholarship award, make sure that you don’t miss any step or documents. Upload all the necessary details. Incorrect application may lead to automatic disqualification.