Interested applicants can now apply for Rhodes Scholarships at Oxford University 2023 in United Kingdom. Rhodes Scholarships is open to almost 22 countries. Oxford University Rhodes Scholarships is designed for those who want to pursue Masters degree and PhD degree from UK.
International students can explore this golden opportunity to study on a fully funded scholarship at Oxford University. The scholarship is available for 2022-23 academic session.
Brief About Oxford University and Rhodes Scholarships:
The University of Oxford is a collegiate
research university in Oxford , England. Oxford is regularly ranked within the top 5 universities in the world and is currently ranked first in the world in the Times Higher Education World University Rankings, as well as the Forbes’s World University Rankings.
According to the QS World University Rankings by Subject, the University of Oxford also ranks as number one in the world.
The Rhodes Scholarship is the oldest (first awarded in 1902) and perhaps most prestigious international scholarship program, enabling outstanding young people from around the world to study at the University of Oxford.
The Rhodes Scholarship supports exceptional young people for postgraduate study at the University of Oxford, and actively fosters lifelong learning and fellowship.
More than 100 students are selected for Rhodes Scholarships annually and you can simply apply for any academic discipline and major offered at Oxford University.
Rhodes Scholarships at Oxford University 2023 Details:
University: Oxford University
Degree level: Postgraduate
Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
Eligible nationality: International
Award country: United kingdom
Deadline: 1st August 2022
Oxford University Rhodes Scholarships 2023 in UK is a Fully Funded Award which will cover all the necessary expenses to pursue a postgraduate degree at Oxford University.
Oxford University Rhodes Scholarships will cover the following:
– All University and College fees
– The University application fee
– A living stipend (£16,218/Year)
-One economy class airfare to Oxford at the start of the scholarship and one economy flight back to the student’s home country at the conclusion of the scholarship.
Note: The tenure of the Scholarship is two years, subject always to satisfactory academic performance and personal conduct. Subject to an application process, the Scholarship may be extended for a third year for those who take a recognized route to the DPhil (PhD).
Oxford University Rhodes Scholarships 2023
Age: Upon 1 October 2022, you must meet the below criteria:
– You must be at least 18 and have not reached your 24th birthday (i.e. you must have been born after 1 October 1998 and on or before 1 October 2004). OR (for older candidates who completed their first undergraduate degree later than usual)
– You must have not reached your 27th birthday (i.e. have been born after 1 October 1994) AND you have met or will meet the requirements for completion of your first degree on or after 1 October 2021.
– You must have completed (or will have completed by June / July 2023) an
undergraduate degree with a First Class or minimum GPA minimum of 3.70 out of 4.0 (or equivalent).
Please note carefully the requirements for your chosen course at Oxford, which may be higher still. Successful candidates typically feature within the top few ranks of their graduating classes.
– You must have a sufficiently high standard of English to meet the English language proficiency requirements (at the Higher Level listed) of the University of Oxford.
How to Apply for Rhodes Scholarships at Oxford University?
There is an Online Application System to apply for the Rhodes Scholarships at Oxford University 2023. Complete Application process is given in the video given below.
Visit given below link to apply: