The La Trobe University in Australia has opened the portal for the application of its partial scholarship award. The scholarship programme is designed for the foreign students who want to study at the university for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The scholarship award will be award to the best applicants regardless of their nationalities, skin colour, background and social status.
La Trobe University was founded in 1964. It’s a public research university in Australia, and it has its main campus in the suburb of Bundoora.
About La Trobe University Scholarship Award
• Scholarship closes: March 3, 2023
• Host country: Australia
• Host university: La Trobe University
• Programme: Bachelor’s, Undergraduate
• Award type: Partial Scholarships
La Trobe University will give the selected students $3000 to support their programmes for the session year 2022-2023.
Scholarship Eligibility Requirements
• Interested applicants from Australia, New Zealand, and other countries are eligible to apply for the scholarship award.
• Applicants can apply for any programmes the university offers its students.
• Applicants must be a full-time undergraduate students at the University.
• The university will assess all the submitted applications, after which it will shortlist the students who ace the assessment.
Required Documents for Scholarship
• A degree Certificate
• Curriculum Vitae
• An Offer Letter
Applicants are advised to go through their preferred programmes’ entry eligibility criteria.
The applicants’ spoken and written English must be proficient.
The La Trobe University will grant the recipients of the scholarship $3000 to support their education for the session year 2022/2023.
SEE OTHER SCHOLARSHIPS