The Prince Sultan University in Saudi Arabia Scholarships goal is to support exceptionally talented international students in pursuing their Master’s degree programmes in the university.
Prince Sultan University was established in 1999, and it’s the first private university in the whole of Saudi Arabia. The university grants different Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programmes in humanities, business, and technical fields.
Why do students desire to pursue their degrees at Prince Sultan University? The university offers its students the necessary knowledge and skills they need to professionals in their various careers.
About PSU Scholarships
• Scholarship closes: December 31, 2022
• Study country: Saudi Arabia
• Host: Prince Sultan University
• Programmes: Master’s, Postgraduate
• Type: Full Scholarships
• This scholarship programme is open to all nationalities.
• The applicants must have Bachelor’s degree in the field of cybersecurity or related disciplines with a minimum GPA of 3.25/4 or equivalent.
• The applicants must possess English proficiency test with a minimum score of (6.5 IELTS, 80 TOEFL IBT).
• It’s open to applicants desiring Master’s degree in the field of Cybersecurity.
• It offers recipients monthly stipend.
• It provides health insurance for recipients.
• It offers recipients transportation fare and accommodation.
• PSU offers recipients full tuition fees.
• In applying, applicants are required to take admission at the University. All applicants who meet the eligibility criteria should apply by sending their documents to E-mail: CCIS-ISS-at-PSU.EDU.SA
• Letters of Recommendation
• Academic records
• Curriculum Vitae/Résumé
• Research proposal
Interested applicants are required to upload the result of the TOEFL or IELTS if there native language isn’t English language. However, the result should be the one observed in the last two years.
Requirements of admission
• Applicants who take admission must have to go through the entry requirements of their preferred programmes.
This scholarship programme is open to all students regardless of the status of their countries in the international community. The award of the scholarship is granted based on merit. Students are thereby advised to upload correct documents while applying.