We’re glad to let you know that you can join the train of thousands of international students outside European Union who are currently applying for Radboud in the Netherlands full scholarships for the 2023/2024 academic session. This scholarship award is mainly for students who want to pursue Master’s degrees programme at the University. Students can put in for either partial or full scholarship award at Radboud.
The university grants its Master’s degree programmes in social science, medicine, law, art, and many others. Annually, Radboud University offers 37 scholarships in total to exceptionally intelligent international students. The scholarships are however divide into two; 25 partial scholarship awards and 12 full scholarship awards. The scholarship will take care of all the necessary expenses throughout the period of the recipients’ programmes.
Summary of Radboud University Scholarship
• Application closes: February 28, 2023
• Study country: Netherlands
• Funded by: Radboud University
• Programme level: Masters, Postgraduate
• Scholarship type: Full scholarships
Benefits of Radboud University
1. Full Scholarships: The recipients of this award will be granted a full tuition fee waiver of worth €16,000.
2. Partial Scholarships: The recipients of this award tuition fee will be deducted, and they will pay €2,168 instead.
The following requirements are required of all students who are willing to put in for the RU partial and full scholarships:
• The interested applicants must possess non-EU/EEA passports.
• The interested applicants must not have gotten any academic certificate or degree in the Netherlands.
• The interested applicants must possess Bachelor’s degrees from their home country or country that’s not the Netherlands.
• The interested applicants must possess English Language Proficiency certificate.
• The interested applicants should be ready to pursue a full-time degree programme.
• The interested student must be enrolled in any English language taught Master’s degree programme at Radboud University before September 1, 2023.
• The interested applicants must have exceptionally talented.
• The interested applicants must have excellent academic achievements.
• The interested applicants should upload quality recommendation letters.
• The interested should show their zeal for the Master’s degree programmes in the uploaded motivation letters.
Scholarship Application Procedure
• Participate in the Online application; and
• make sure you upload all the documents required.
• Open the below link to begin the application.
The scholarship awards are two; full and partial scholarships. The scholarship selection committee will determine which will be awarded to each student.