Do you plan to settle with a career in the field of science, education or culture? Feel free to apply for UNESCO Internship Programme for students and fresh graduates. The 2022/23 programme is set to expand the shortlisted applicants academic knowledge.
Funded Destination Australia Scholarships at CQ University in Australia 2023
Full Motorsport Engineering Scholarships at Cranfield University in the UK 2023
Partial Scholarship at Massey University, New Zealand 2023
Partial Scholarship at La Trobe University Australia 2023
The successful applicants will have a great chance to work in one of UNESCO’s prioritized areas and helps in understanding the Organization’s programmes, mandates and other.
UNESCO Internship Programme Overview
• Host organization: UNESCO
• Programme: Graduate Internship
• Host location: Different locations
• Internship duration: 2-6 months
• No. of space: Not specified
• International students can apply
• Internship deadline: Still on
Internship Eligibility Requirements
• Applicants must not be below 20 years old.
• Applicants must be currently enrolled in graduate programmes (Master’s, PhD, or equivalent)
• Applicants must be recently graduated with a Master’s degree or PhD 12 months before the commencement of the internship programme.
• Applicants must have an exceptional command; spoken or written of French or English language.
• Applicants must have a great interpersonal and communication skills
• Applicants must be able to work well in a team and adapt to an international working environment.
• Applicants must have an exceptional knowledge of computer systems and softwares that have to do with the office.
Internship Application Process
All applicants who want to apply for the 2022/23 Internship programme are advised to to submit their applications online. Also, they will need to prepare the following:
• They must possess ID/Certificate of Enrolment/Diploma.
• They must be able to get the necessary visas.
• They must be able to finance themselves to the location of the Internship programme.
• They must be able to demonstrate an evidence of a comprehensive health insurance valid in the country where Internship programme will be had. UNESCO will offer limited insurance coverage that’s worth USD 30,000
• They must be able to present a medical certificate.
Applicants shortlisted for this Internship programme will benefit lots of things in addition to the primary benefits. This is a great opportunity for any person who aspire to be great.