The University of Canberra is one of the world’s fastest-growing academic institutions, located in the Australian capital city of Canberra.
As a result of the university’s extensive research and collaboration with industry, alumni networks, and other third parties, it has developed strong global ties.
With approximately 11,000 full-time students, 32% of whom are international, the University of Canberra offers a wide range of options for students to gain practical work experience, internships, and training placements before they complete their degree.
It’s a place where students may get hands-on experience, participate in cutting-edge research, and discover exciting new prospects.
Art and design; business, government, and law; education; health and sport; and science and technology are all major areas of study at the university.
On every level, from fostering new ideas to addressing healthcare needs to tackling environmental issues, universities embody their local communities.
- Host University: University of Canberra;
- Host Country: Australia;
- Study Level: Graduate, Undergraduate and Postgraduate Levels;
- Scholarship Type: Fully Funded;
- Scholarship Worth: 10,000$ AUD – 50,000$AUD;
- Eligible Countries: International Students;
- Subjects available: All Subjects;
- Application Deadline: October 9th, 2022.
International students of all levels (graduate, undergraduate, and postgraduate) can apply for the Vice-Social Chancellor’s Champion Scholarships to study at the University of Canberra in Australia.
The University of Canberra will pay up to $50,000 annually, which will cover the following expenses:
- The entire cost of the course for the student;
- A place to sleep on campus
- Ten thousand Australian dollars in annual spending money
- In the first year, there were also other miscellaneous costs.
As a prerequisite to being considered, applicants must meet the following requirements.
- At the time of application, have a global presence;
- Have successfully submitted an application to the University of Canberra, but have not yet enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program;
- Have achieved a minimum grade point average of at least 80 percent in the course of study;
- The University of Canberra has issued a letter of offer of any kind, including a conditional or provisional offer.
- In order to study in Australia, you are applying for a subclass 500 student visa.
- You are a first-time student.
The process of applying in University of Canberra scholarship
“https://www.canberra.edu.au/future-students/application-to-uc” is the university’s website for future students who want to apply for this scholarship.
Participants must then complete and submit the online application form in order to be considered for the scholarship.
Applicants must submit an offer letter from the University of Canberra for Semester 1, 2023 as the first step in the application process.
If you haven’t already received an offer, please begin the application procedure as soon as possible;
Applicants must complete the extra form, which includes a personal statement once they have received their letter of acceptance from the University of Canberra.
The University of Canberra will not process any scholarship applications that do not include a letter of offer from the university.
- Applicants must submit an offer letter from the University of Canberra for Semester 1, 2023 as the first step in the application process. If you haven’t already received an offer, please begin the application procedure as soon as possible;
- Applicants must complete the extra form, which includes a personal statement once they have received their letter of acceptance from the University of Canberra. The University of Canberra will not process any scholarship applications that do not include a letter of offer from the university.
N.B: The University of Canberra Admissions Office may contact chosen applicants if additional information is needed to complete its review of their qualifications for an offer letter.
Please contact email@example.com for additional information about the VC Social Championship Scholarship.
Supporting Documents: University of Canberra
- Authentic copies of all appropriate university records;
- Language proficiency evidence;
- Some form of professional experience;
- A resume.
SEE OTHER SCHOLARSHIP:
- Applicants must score at least a 6 out of a possible 7 in order to be considered for admission.
The following are the necessary conditions for the proper use of language:
- As a precaution, applicants should examine the university’s language requirements if they are not fluent in English.
- All undergraduate, postgraduate, and Pathways programs at the University of Canberra are taught in English.
- English language proficiency is required for all students, regardless of whether they are full or part-time, domestic or international, or participating in a study abroad or exchange program.
- As a result, they will be able to successfully complete all of their course requirements, including lectures, tutorials, assessments, and exams.
- The admissions policy of the University of Canberra outlines the minimum English language requirements.
- English language proficiency can be demonstrated through various means, including but not limited to previous study in Australia or a recognized English-speaking country; previous study at a recognized institution or in a recognized qualification; or participation in an English language immersion program.
- By taking an English proficiency exam.
Please visit the official website for more details: