The University of Melbourne scholarship is available for deserving candidates who are interested in applying for the continuing Scholarship for 2022.
- International students are welcome to enroll in this program at the undergraduate and graduate levels.
- pursuing a career in law
- Successful applicants will get certificates and diplomas from the University of Melbourne. Remission of fees for up to four years, a stipend of 35,000 AUD per year pro-rata (full-time study rate), limited paid sick, maternity, and parental leave; relocation allowance; OSHC where relevant, research support funds through the Laureate Project for project-related travel; and research support funds through the Laureate Project for project-related travel.
In addition, the candidate will have access to up to $7500 in research support grants during their tenure as a candidate because they would be located in Law.
The candidate will also have the chance to do paid research to assist the project, if necessary.
About the University of Melbourne.
Australia’s public research university in the city of Melbourne, Victoria is called the University of Melbourne.
The university was formed in 1853 and is the second oldest university in Australia and the oldest in the state of Victoria.
It is globally recognized for the quality of its teaching and research.
Why You Should Study at the University of Melbourne.
- As Australia’s leading research university, the University of Melbourne has been educating students in the arts, sciences, and several professional fields for more than 160 years.
- In an effort to improve the world, the institution supports international research cooperation around fundamental and applied issues.
- From the University of Melbourne, we have had 4 prime ministers and 5 governor-generals.
- Nine Nobel laureates have attended or taught at an Australian institution, the most of any in the country.
- If you’re interested in learning about other cultures, the University of Melbourne is the place for you. As a genuinely global university, it boasts more than 200,000 international students hailing from more than 170 different nations.
About the University of Melbourne 2022 PhD Scholarships.
The goal of this PhD Program is to help students who plan to pursue doctoral degrees in law.
An endeavor to generate a breakthrough in approaches to global companies’ challenge to democracy and to build the world-leading research program and infrastructure on which a better relationship between states and global corporations can be founded in the future is the goal of this research project.
Requirements for This Scholarship
- Applicants of any nationality and from any area are eligible for the scholarship.
- The award is contingent upon acceptance into a PhD program at the University of Melbourne, and only those who meet the eligibility requirements will be considered.
- For ARC-funded Laureate PhD positions at the Melbourne Law School, applicants must meet the admissions standards for that school’s doctoral program as well as the requirements of the ARC itself.
- If you’re applying for a job that requires legal expertise, a prior degree in law is helpful, but it isn’t a must-have
- An accredited undergraduate degree with first- or upper second-class honors and equivalent indications of outstanding research ability are required by the start of the program. Applicants who do not meet these requirements may be considered if their record of professional or research accomplishments is exceptional since graduation.
- In order to get a Laureate PhD from the ARC, students must be enrolled full-time, must not already have a PhD in Law, and must not have previously received an Australian Government PhD scholarship.
How To Apply
The link to apply is below for those who are qualified and interested.