The University of Qatar in Qatar has announced the commencement of its 2023 scholarships for Masters, Ph.D. degree programmes for foreign applicants who want to study in the university.
Qualified Qatari Nationals and foreign students are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
Founded in 1973, University of Qatar in Doha, Qatar is one of the most sought after public universities in the country.
Summary of University of Qatar Scholarships
• Closes: December 31, 2022
• Country: Qatar
• Sponsor: Qatar University
• Programmes: Master’s, PhD, Postgraduate
• Type: Fully Funded
University of Qatar in Doha, Qatar Fully funded Scholarships Benefits
• Students are exempted for paying their tuition fees themselves.
• Students are granted salary worth 500 QR every month.
• It offers a residence permit under QU sponsorship.
• It offers student housing and transportation to and from campus.
• It offers an annual round trip airfare ticket.
• Students are exempted from paying their book fees themselves.
University of Qatar in Doha, Qatar Fully funded Scholarships Eligibility Criteria
• The prospective applicants should have High school certificates or it equivalent.
• The prospective applicants must have a minimum high school average of 95%.
• The prospective applicant must be offered the final acceptance into the university.
• The prospective applicants must not accept this scholarship award from and another sponsorship award simultaneously.
• The prospective applicants must meet the admission criteria for their preferred college.
• The prospective applicants must have a good reputation.
Application Process For University of Qatar in Doha, Qatar Fully funded Scholarships
• All interested applicants should apply for admission and scholarships online via the Online Admission Application while the application is ongoing.
• All interested applicants must upload the first-semester certificate of grade twelve and the final certificate of grade eleven. Applicants who completed grade twelve must submit only the final certificate of grade twelve.
• The interested applicants will be assessed in seven weeks after the scholarship closes for the online Scholarship Application. First conditional acceptance letter will be forwarded to the selected applicants listing the conditions that must be met and the required documents to receive the final acceptance.
• After receiving the documents required, the University of Qatar will apply for visas and the applicants will be notified.
• The main admission and the decisions of the scholarship will be forwarded to the applicants through email.
When after you submit your application and other necessary documents, check your email from time to time for latest development concerning the scholarship programme. It’s through your mail you will get notifications if your application is accepted and if you have been shortlisted for the scholarship award.