University of Tokyo fully funded Internship programme for 2023 application is ongoing. Interested applicants are encouraged are advised to participate in the application exercise. The application is free and applicants do not need to submit IELTS and TOEFL test scores. The Research Internship programme is accessible to all international students who desire to study in Japan.
University of Tokyo Fully funded Internship Scholarship Programme Overview
• Application deadline: May 25, 2023
• Study country: Japan
• Study university : University Of Tokyo
• Study programme: Internship
• Internship type: Fully funded
Scholarship Programme Perks
• Students will carry out the research remotely, and the discussions will be virtually held with a web meeting system.
• Successful applicants will be able to communicate with a top researcher.
• All the successful applicants will be offered a Participation certificate.
Scholarship Eligibility Requirements
• Candidates must enrol in Bachelor’s programme, integrated Bachelor’s master’s programme or Master’s programme at universities that aren’t within Japan.
• Candidates must enrol in natural science or field related.
• Candidates must be willing to pursue long-term career goals in a scientific field.
• Candidates must be scheming to commit to the entire programme period.
• Japanese nationals are not eligible to apply for the Internship programme.
• Candidates with other nationality are eligible to apply.
• The IELTS and TOEFL are optional. So, you can present it if you’ve it.
• Candidates must have a strong internet connection to carry out the research remotely and to engage in an active communication online.
• Candidates must attend all academic activities scheduled over the UTRIP Online program.
• Candidates must be willing to give an oral presentation on the scheduled day.
• Candidates must present written research reports within the designed periods of submission.
• Candidates must be willing partake in the project for the whole programme period.
• Candidates are to present English Proficiency Letter.
• Candidates are to present Recommendation Letter
• Candidates are to present Curriculum Vitae/Résumés.
• Candidates are to present Transcript
The Internship programme isn’t open to Japanese. Therefore, Japanese are advised not to apply for it.