For the academic year 2022/2023, the Uppsala University Global Scholarships program in Sweden is accepting applications from deserving students.
This is great news if you’re planning to study in Sweden.
Applicants for the Uppsala University International Global Scholarships are now being accepted in Sweden. Scholarship value, eligibility and application process will be discussed in full in this post.
Uppsala University Global Scholarships
Students applying to one of Uppsala University’s Master’s programs are eligible for some scholarships, while those applying to a Bachelor’s degree are eligible for others.
All citizens of nations outside of the European Union (EU/EEA) or Switzerland are eligible for some scholarships, while others are only open to citizens of a specific country.
Scholarships can only be used for Uppsala or Gotland University on-campus programs or for courses that are predominantly taught at Uppsala University. Only programs for which you apply through university admissions.se are eligible for scholarships.
University of Uppsala (UUP) is an institution of higher education in the city of Uppsala, Sweden. Founded in 1477, it is the first of its kind in the Nordic countries and Sweden’s oldest institution of higher learning.
The university’s motto is Gratiae veritas naturae.
King Gustavus Adolphus made a considerable contribution to the institution’s financial stability in the early 17th century, when Sweden became a major force in Europe.
University of Uppsala has played a crucial historical role in shaping the national culture and identity of Sweden, as well as the foundations of Swedish society.
When it comes to the white student cap, Uppsala is the birthplace of most of the traits of the academic culture in Sweden.
One of the best-known universities in the Nordic region, Uppsala University is routinely placed among the world’s top 100 by several rating agencies. It has been ranked among the world’s top 80 universities for more than a decade by the Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU).
Worth of Uppsala University Global Scholarships
The scholarships will cover the full cost of tuition fees for studies at the university.
To be qualified for the scholarship:
- As a non-EU/EEA/Swiss citizen, you must be eligible for this program.
- To be considered for an Uppsala University Global Scholarship, a candidate must demonstrate both academic ability and a desire to further their studies.
- Scholarships for the Master’s program at Uppsala University can only be provided to those applicants who are given top priority (the program which you have rated the highest of the four program you can choose at University Admissions).
- To be eligible for the scholarship, you must also have applied for the Master’s program before the University Admissions deadline.
- In order to apply for a graduate program, you must first meet the entry requirements for that particular program. Application fees and all supporting documentation must be sent to University Admissions no later than the deadline.
Non Eligible Courses
- Transformative Learning and Sustainability
- Religion in Peace and Conflict
- Turkic Studies, Biology Genetic
- Molecular Plant Science
- Biology NABiS Nordic Master in Biodiversity
- Systematics, or the
- Joint Nordic Master’s Program in Environmental Law.
How to Apply
As long as you’re eligible for the Uppsala University Global Scholarships, you should apply.
please visit Uppsala University official website for additional information and to apply.