Are you a graduate and desire to study in the United States with a full graduate scholarship award? The University of Hawaii in the United States is inviting you to apply for its 2023-24 academic session full graduate scholarships. International students who are from the Pacific, Asia and the United States can apply for the scholarships. The scholarships are strictly for students who want to pursue Master’s and PhD degrees at University of Hawaii.
The University of Hawaii offers many academic disciplines in postgraduate, and applicants can apply for the disciplines they desire. The scholarship will cover students’ academic expenses throughout their programmes. Students who want to pursue Master’s degrees will spend two years on campus while PhD degrees students will spend three years.
University of Hawaii is in the United States. It’s a Public Research Institution founded in 1907. The university has over 3,000 enrolled students. In the US, University of Hawaii is one of the oldest University that are recognized all over the world.
About University of Hawaii Full Graduate Scholarship
• Host institution: University of Hawaii
• Programme level: Master’s, PhD
• Scholarship type: Full scholarships
• Eligible student: International students
• Scholarship place: United States
• Scholarship deadline: Not specified
University of Hawaii Full Graduate Scholarship Benefits
• Full tuition fees for all students.
• Free accommodation for all students
• Monthly stipend for food and for accidental expenses.
• Students will be given round airfare ticket from their home country to United States and return.
• There’ll be a comprehensive health insurance for students.
• Students will be given books allowance including allowance for materials and supplies
• There’ll be a subsidy toward health insurance coverage
List Available Academic Disciplines
• Business Administration
• Master of Law
• Ocean and Resources Engineering
• Natural Resources & Environmental Management
• Urban and Regional Planning
• Pacific Island Studies
• Business Administration
• Public Administration
• Tropical Plant & Soil Science
University of Hawaii Full Graduate Scholarship Requirements
• Interested candidates must be national of one of the eligible countries.
• Interested candidates must be offered Master’s or PhD degree at University of Hawaii.
• Interested candidates must have an undergraduate degree or its equivalent including an outstanding academic record.
• Interested candidates must possess two years of full-time professional experience as at the time of applying.
• Interested candidates must possess written and oral skills in English Language.
• Interested candidates must not exceed 35 years. 45 years.
• Interested candidates must be physically fit.
• Interested candidates must be willing to return to their home countries after the completion of their degrees.
Application Process For University of Hawaii Full Graduate Scholarships?
Interested candidates of the University of Hawaii Full Graduate Scholarships should submit their applications via the below online application portal:
Interested candidates who don’t hail from the eligible countries aren’t eligible to apply for the scholarships.