University of Miami Stamps Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship for outstanding students. This undergraduate scholarship to study in the United States is one of the most sought after scholarships in the whole world and it comes with lots of opportunities. The scholarship is competitive and can only be awarded to students who are academically bright.
The University of Miami scholarship is also known as Stamps Scholarship and this is due to the collaboration with the Stamps. Stamps ensures that finds are adequately used for education and to provide equal learning opportunities for the international students. It’s the distinctive way of well utilisation of the funds that makes the students pick interest in the Stamps Scholarship.
Stamps Scholarship provides opportunity a platform for students from different backgrounds to share ideas, know one another and be familiar with one another’s culture. The Stamps Scholars after graduation become part of the already established alumni where information about career opportunities and growth are shared. While on campus, Stamps Scholars develop skills through research projects, cultural exchange, educational experience and many others. In addition, the Department of Students Activities & Students Organizations provides exemplary extracurricular activities for their students.
The University of Miami scholarship for the international students is one of the best institutions that give international students scholarships. The University takes care of students’ welfare and growth. And Patti & Allan Herbert Wellness Center by the Students’ Affairs and Recreation Department are proofs that the University is concerned about the students’ mental and physical health. There are lots of opportunities waiting for you in the University of Miami Stamps Scholarship, so take a step now.
• Host Country: United States
• Host Institution: University of Miami
• Degree Level: Undergraduate
Benefits of University of Miami Stamps Scholarship
• It’s fully funded
• There’s an on-campus facility for recipients
• There’s a food facility
• There’s health insurance
• Recipients will receive book allowance
• There’s laptop allowance
• Recipients will receive $12000 for study abroad, undergraduate research, unpaid internship and other educational pursuits
Eligibility Criteria for University of Miami Stamps Scholarship
• Candidates must apply for the program
• National and International students can apply
• Architecture applicants must submit test scores
• Music applicants are to complete audition
• Candidates must be academically exceptional
• Candidates whose native language is not English language are to submit English proficiency tests. i.e IELTS and TOEFL
How To Apply For University of Miami Stamps Scholarship
• Candidates are to apply through the application portal
• Candidates who attended High School in the United States are to submit their transcripts directly through their high schools to [email protected].
• Candidates who choose to submit and ACT or SAT score may ask that official score be sent to the University
• Candidates finding it difficult to submit through the electronics can send documents to the below addresses;
1. Mailing address
University of Miami Office of Undergraduate Admission P.O. Box 249117 Coral Gables, FL 33124-9117
2. If sending through FedEx, DHL, UPS or Courier
University of Miami Office of Undergraduate Admission 1320 S. Dixie Highway Gables, 33146
• Upload the test scores with the following codes;
TOEFL code: C730
ACT code: 0760
IELTS code: 4861
SAT code: 5815
• Candidates’ School Report must be completed by high school guidance
• Candidates are to submit letter of recommendation on the Common Application. The Letter must be submitted by the school teacher or counselor
• Candidates are to submit International Financial Certificate from
Closing Date for University of Miami Stamps Scholarship:
• Deadline: November 1, 2022
More in Scholarships In Europe
Lester B Pearson International Scholarships 2024/2025
The University of Toronto’s Lester B. Pearson overseas Scholarships provide outstanding overseas students with unparalleled chances...